Customers are hereby informed that their personal data may be collected on the website and used by Leor fashion, which acts as data controller within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”). Personal information may be collected online when you voluntarily register with us or update your existing profile with us, receive catalogues, newsletters or emails, use our customer services, answer surveys, enter contests or other promotional opportunities, and when you post on our social networks message boards, online chats or make other submissions to our site.
Leor fashion undertakes to protect and ensure the security and confidentiality of its customers’ personal data in accordance with the GDPR, including by taking all appropriate measures to prevent these data from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. Customers’ personal data may be sent to service providers and contractual partners which, acting as subcontractors within the meaning of the GDPR, contribute directly to the management of orders and for which it is necessary to access the personal data entered by customers when creating and using their accounts (identity, postal address, telephone number, email address). Subcontractors may act only under instruction from Leor fashion.
Customers’ personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- to manage orders and relationships with customers and to keep track of and analyze your purchases, transactions, shopping patterns, account activity, payment history, to assess your creditworthiness and to comply with legal requirements.
- to inform customers about commercial offers and information relating to the brand.
- to reinforce and enhance communication from the website and the brand by sending, for instance, newsletters and special offers depending on the preferences that customers express on the website.
- to conduct surveys and analyses for research, statistical and product development purposes and achieve other purposes as may, from time to time.
- to improve and personalize the services offered to customers.
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Customers’ personal data are retained only for the period strictly necessary for the purposes.
Customers have the right to access, correct and object to the use of their personal data to review and amend the information, as appropriate. Customers may at any time request information regarding any of their data that we hold. This information covers, inter alia, the categories of data that we process, the purposes of the processing, the origin of the data if we have not received it directly from them and, where applicable, the recipients to whom we have sent the data. They can receive a copy of their data from us free of charge. If customers are interested in additional copies, we reserve the right to charge for them.
Customers can ask us to correct their data. We will take the necessary measures to keep our continuously processed data about you accurate, complete and up to date, based on the most recent information we have.
Customers can ask us to delete their data, provided that the legal requirements are met.
This may be the case if:
- the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- customers withdraw their consent on which the data processing is based and there is no further legal basis for the processing.
- customers object to the processing of their data and there are no lawful grounds for processing or if customers object to data processing for direct advertising purposes.
- the data have been processed unlawfully.
- if the processing is not necessary.
- to ensure compliance with a legal obligation that requires us to process their data.
- regarding the legal retention periods.
- to assert or enforce legal claims, or to defend against legal claims.
Customers can ask us to limit the processing of their data if:
- they contest the accuracy of the data, and for the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- the processing is unlawful, but they do not wish to have the data deleted and instead request a restriction on use.
- we no longer need their data, but they do to assert or exercise legal claims or to defend themselves against legal claims.
- they have lodged an objection to the processing, although it has not yet been decided whether our legitimate grounds outweigh their reasons.
At customers request, we will transfer their data, if technically possible, to another responsible entity. However, this right only applies if the data processing is based on their consent or is required for the performance of a contract. Instead of asking for a copy of your data, you can ask us to send the data directly to another responsible entity.
Customers may object at any time to the processing of their data for reasons arising from a particular situation, provided that the data processing is based on their consent or our legitimate interest or that of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process their data. The latter does not apply if we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override their interests or if we need their data for the assertion or exercise of legal claims or for the defense against legal claims.
To exercise one or more data protection rights, customers should send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating their full name, email address and customer reference details. All requests must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an ID document bearing the customer’s signature.
Requests made based on one or more data protection rights will be replied to no later than 3 months after receiving the requests. However, this time limit may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request.
Leor fashion takes your reservations and rights very seriously. However, if you feel that we have not properly addressed your complaints or reservations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection authorities.
It is reminded that the confidentiality of correspondence is not guaranteed on the internet, and it is up to each internet user to take every appropriate measure to protect his/her own data and/or software from contamination by viruses circulating on the internet.
For anything to do with this Policy, including questions, comments or withdrawing of consent, please contact us as follows: